Business Development Manager
Zenobe Energy are seeking a sophisticated, commercially and technically astute business development professional to make their mark.
The post holder will be required to work closely with the directors of the firm, their clients and extended supply chain to create and close compelling business cases for a range of commercial energy storage and EV charging schemes.
You will have input on deal flow origination, but you will mainly be executing deals originated by the company’s directors.
The role integrates with team members in finance, legal, engineering and construction to put together complex, high-value contracts. The role includes liaising with clients and external stakeholders.
It will be a requirement to hit the ground running and to be comfortable operating at a rapid pace at times with high levels of ambiguity and the pressure of deadlines.
- High-quality education (bachelor’s degree or masters) preferably in engineering, and or finance related.
- Solid work experience in commercial B2B business development in the energy sector.
- Strong commercial skills – comfortable with legal contracts and financially literate.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of presenting financial and energy consumption data.
- Strong organisation skills and good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the UK energy landscape, including government tariffs and planning regimes, distributed energy and PPAs.
- Ability to work in the HQ in London and visit customer sites UK wide.
- London / UK based candidates strongly preferred as quick start required.
- Experience in energy storage, EV infrastructure and or commercial transport sector.
- A competitive remuneration package is available, based on quality and range of experience c. £40,000 – £60,000 (range based on indicative experience of 3-7 years’).
- Good opportunity for personal growth and responsibility.
No recruiters, kindly.