Hardware Product Manager
50-60k depending on experience
Zenobē Energy was established to enable the transition to full zero carbon, non-polluting power, and transport systems through the intelligent use of energy storage.
The company has established itself as a UK market leader in battery storage, with 73MW of operational grid-scale battery capacity and is now a leading firm in the financing and provision of turnkey solutions for heavy duty electric vehicle fleets with over 100 electric buses in operation across 6 metropolitan areas. The company has been consistently innovative since its founding in 2017, with major industry firsts in software development, market access, financing, and solution provision. It is backed by leading strategic energy storage investors and is uniquely positioned to meet customer demands with innovative solutions.
Due to the speed and scale of our expansion, Zenobe is looking to hire a dedicated Product Manager to oversee our interactions of our external hardware partners; EV Charging providers, vehicle OEMs and energy storage assets. You will have overall responsibility of their products interaction with our systems, working with both the Product and Operations teams to certify compliance with Zenobe standards and protocols to ensure that any issues are raised and resolved in a timely manner. You will work with our sales and construction teams to ensure the correct assets are chosen for each project and ensure that repeat failure analysis is carried out when issues occur.
- Manage partner performance, ensuring that all SLAs are adhered to
- Play a key role in partner selection and relationship management
- Oversee firmware updates to assets including end-to-end testing, approval and release process
- Define and manage fault logging database, including analysis of repeat failures
- Provide detailed weekly reports to Product Quality and Engineering teams
- Help drive root cause analysis and actions
- Work with our partners to track failures and help develop systems to improve data collection processes
- Managing on-boarding of new suppliers to the Zenobe platform
- Keep up to date with industry standards and innovation
- Manage and influence partner technology roadmaps
- Knowledge of the renewable technology and keen interest in sustainable transport
- Be an excellent team player and have good familiarity with sharing data and strategy
- Ability to organise work streams across multiple departments and multiple suppliers
- Demonstrated project management and team leadership skills
- Experience managing product and customer experience quality at a cross-functional level
- Solid understanding of and experience applying problem-solving tools including root cause analysis, statistical tools and processes, and design of experiments
- Ability to clearly summarize quality data and trends, and to create reports and presentations for all levels of internal audiences and use them to prioritize and drive action on to solve issues
Desirable but non-essential skills:
- Experience of EV Charging infrastructure
- Familiarity with SQL, Python or equivalent
- Strong background using Excel and Statistical Quality Control tools
We are committed to the principles of equal opportunity for all and prohibit discrimination of every type. We will always ensure that all persons are treated fairly irrespective of their race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, political beliefs, trade union membership or non-membership, marital, physical or mental status or any other factors including pregnancy and maternity. We will endeavour to provide those who have physical or mental disabilities with specific assistance and arrangements to enable them to work for us wherever and whenever this is reasonably practical.
Our company is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. We will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness, and transparency.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org